Working groups Concepts for health and social care research for neurodegenerative diseases
They should aim at pushing forward the conceptualization of such topics and envisage the provision of best-practice guidelines as well as methodological frameworks of value to the wider research community. The approaches should be integrative (clinical, epidemiological, social, legal) and have a strong focus on patient involvement throughout the planning and conduction of the project. Disability, gender and cultural aspects should be integrated, where possible.
The funding organisations participating to this call that have agreed to provide financial support for Working Groups are listed below:
- Canada, Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- France, French National Research Agency
- Germany, Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Italy, Ministry of Health (IT-MOH)
- Ireland, Health Research Board (HRB)
- Netherlands, The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Dev. (ZonMw)
- Norway, The Research Council of Norway
- Sweden, Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare
- List of selected projects
A minimum of six experts, including the coordinator, from at least five different countries must be involved in a Working Group, which should not exceed 25 participants. Half of the participants must be working in JPND member countries (see call text).
Secretariat de l’AAP
+49 228 3821 2111 or jpnd(at)dlr.de
+33 (0) 1 78 09 80 14 or sheyla.mejia(at)anr.fr
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.