Call for proposals on Specific Topics in Artificial Intelligence (TSIA) 2023
The call for proposals on specific topics in artificial intelligence (TSIA) operated by the ANR is defined to:
- encourage research collaborations in artificial intelligence in two specific emerging fields:
- giga-models for automatic processing of natural language and multimodal data
- smart fleets of robots
- develop multidisciplinary projects associating experts at the core of artificial intelligence with specialists:
- of cybersecurity
- of circuit design.
TSIA targets collaborative research projects whose results will form the basis for scientific and technological breakthroughs.
This call for proposals is divided into four themes, each of which is subject to differential funding and a separate evaluation committee.
Descriptions of the themes, as well as details on the eligibility requirements for this call are specified in the call text available below on this page in the Documents section. The template to be used for proposals is also available in this section.
- Call for proposal
- Submission website: Giga-models for automatic processing of natural language and multimodal data
- Submission website: Smart fleets of robots
- Submission website: Artificial Intelligence and circuit design
- Submission website: Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity
Contact ANR (pour le MESR)
Agence nationale de la recherche
Tél : +33 1 78 09 81 21
Dr. Aladji KAMAGATÉ
Tel : +33 01 78 09 80 59
The selection procedure is a one-step process
Each topic has its own submission site
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.