Laboratoires d'excellence in Idex
Référence projet : 10-LABX-0071
RST : Ali CHARARA
Etablissement Coordinateur : Sorbonne Université
Région du projet : Île-de-France
Discipline : 1 - Math Info
Aide de l'ANR 6 700 000 euros
Investissement couvrant la période de avril 2011 à décembre 2019
The MS2T Labex has been built around an original scientific project on "Technological Systems-of-Systems" (TSoS), which are particularly defined by the autonomy and heterogeneity of the constituent systems. It is a new emerging concept at the academic level in France and Europe.
The main areas to have seen progress since the start of the project are:
• Governance: putting in place the organisation set out in the application document (steering committee, and international advisory committee). Welcome of a new IAC’s member: Prof. C. Stiller, Germany.
• Scientific program: open scientific seminars. Launch of interdisciplinary projects between the Labex laboratories. Recruitment of PhD students and post-docs,
• Invitation of foreign visiting researchers within the framework of the visitor chair (for example: recruitment in September 2015 of Ahmet Sekercioglu, Researcher from Monash University, Australia). Missions abroad to strengthen international visibility,
• Training: international conventions signed with Lebanese University, UTSEUS in Shanghai and University of Genova,
• Industrial Transfer and Partner Relations: Affiliates' Club, Several cofunding: PhD theses, Excellence Chair cofunded by FEDER and the Regional Council, direct contracts with industrial groups. An incubation grant “Secucloud “security of cloud computing” cofunded with the FEDER and the Regional Council. The holder, Ahmed Lounis begins his contract in June 2016.
Recruitment of Eliseo Ferrante, chairholder of the Excellence Chair “Systems of Systems – Cooperation and interaction between mobile systems”, in April 2016,
Participation of the DAPAD Challenge Team to the Grand Cooperative Driving Challenge 2016 (GCDC) in the Netherlands, providing a basis for cooperative automated driving in an international context,
Launch of a challenge dedicated to UTC students called « Systèmes² »,
Several prices won.
L'auteur de ce résumé est le coordinateur du projet, qui est responsable du contenu de ce résumé. L'ANR décline par conséquent toute responsabilité quant à son contenu.