Technologies for health and autonomy (TecSan)
Together with the Caisse Nationale de la Solidarité pour l'Autonomie (CNSA) and the Direction Générale de l’Armement (DGA), the ANR launches a call for proposals on the "Technologies for health and autonomy".
This call aims to promote research projects in health and autonomy through innovative concepts and technological breakthrough. This call also contributes to support excellence in research laboratories and to strengthen the expertise and the competitiveness of companies through private/public partnerships.
The thematic priorities are:
- Development of technologies resulting in a major technological breakthrough
- Instrumentation and biocaptors
- Medical imagery
- Computer-aided medical and chirurgical interventions
- Biomaterials and tissue engineering
- Implantable medical devices
- E-health and medical information
- Optimization in the use of engineering of medical knowledge and data
- E-health promoting data sharing and distant intervention
- The development of innovative technologies and services for rehabilitation, correction or replacement of functional impairment and autonomy in general.
The submission website will be open from 16 December 2011.
Deadline for submission of proposals (electronic submission only): 1 March 2012 at 1:00 pm (Paris time).
Deadline for submission of signed and scanned administrative and financial document: 20 March 2012 at 1:00 pm (Paris time).
For additional information, please contact (preferably by e-mail):
Tel: +33 (0)1 78 09 80 20
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.