PRIMA – Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area call for proposals - Section 2 - 2021
PRIMA Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda identified 12 priorities for facing Mediterranean challenges related to Water management, Farming systems and Agro-food chains. In this context, ANR participates to the 2020 Section 2 joint transnational call for proposals to fund innovative research projects addressing the following 3 topics and the cross cutting issues among them:
- Low-cost, lean solutions for enhancing irrigation efficiency of smallholder farmers
- Redesign agro-livelihood systems to ensure resilience
- New optimized models of Agri-food supply chain systems offering fair price for consumers and reasonable profit share for producers
Consortia must include at least three legal entities established in three different countries considered as Participating States, out of which:
- at least one must be established in Croatia, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
- at least one must be established in Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey
For projects selected for funding, each partner of the consortium will be funded directly by its respective national funding organisation. Therefore, all national regulations apply. In particular, the French applicants must read the document entitled “Modalités de participation pour les partenaires français” available on this webpage.
- List of selected projects
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.