Digital Models - MN
The MN programme is dedicated to research in modeling, simulation and optimization leading to the creation of virtual digital worlds, in the context of huge masses of data from varied origins, localized or disseminated. These digital worlds are at the core of an advanced scientific research in the industrial and services’ sectors. They play a key role:
- to understand and predict: in relation with the design and analysis, simulation, HPC computing and evaluation of complex systems and for the deepening of scientific knowledge in all sectors of industry and services, in all current major scientific challenges and in critical societal issues such as environment and climate change, biology or healthcare;
- to design and control: whether the world of research or that of the industry, numerical simulation, HPC computing and optimization have become essential to assist the design of products, processes, production plants, surveillance and more generally for the control of complex systems;
- to monitor, analyze, and compile: many models and simulations rely increasingly on massive data coming from measurements of the real world and generating valuable data for other models or future calculations. These data that can be heterogeneous must be modeled and processed to be used online or offline in virtual models or mixed models. Synchronization between analysis, data mining and calculations, is a major issue
- to visualize in order to decide and to operate: the simulations are tools for strategic decision making, reducing design cycles, for optimizing and operating industrial processes and to assess the risks before making any decision. Finally, they are the only global elements that can integrate and visualize all available information and interaction, be it factual or inherent in the external environment, and therefore allowing the best possible decisions.
The themes of this call for proposals are:
- Modeling and simulation of complex systems
- Design and optimization
- Modeling and processing of massive data
- Visualization and interactive simulation
- Usages and applications
Deadline of the electronic submission of projects: 1st March 2012 at 1.00 p.m (Paris time) from the Web site (address indicated on this page).
Due to a possible high number of connections just before closing time, we strongly recommend to fill up the requested information without awaiting the deadline.
Deadline for submitting the administrative and financial document signed by all partners, scanned in PDF format is: 15 March 2012 at 1.00 p.m. (Paris time), on the submission website of the call for proposals.
For further information, please contact by e-mail:
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.