ANR – JST CREST joint call for three research areas: « Exploring Unknown Materials », « Society 5.0 System Software » and « MultiSensing » - 2023
The purpose of this Agreement is to foster Japanese-French collaboration in scientific research and to fund joint research projects conducted by Japanese and French partners eligible for funding from each agency, within the framework of the JST-CREST program on three common priority research areas:
- [Exploring Unknown Materials] Exploring Innovative Materials in Unknown Search Space
- [Society 5.0 System Software] Creation of System Software for Society 5.0 by Integrating Fundamental Theories and System Platform Technologies
- [MultiSensing] Research on Multi-sensing Biosystems and Development of Adaptive Technologies
The full description of the three areas is appended to the document on the national regulations for French applicants.
The proposals should be led by a Japanese Principal Investigator and a French Principal Investigator and will be evaluated via a peer-review procedure by ANR and JST, successively. The call is open to public and company conducting research and development in France.
The ANR will fund French teams with a request maximum of 500 k€ per project, an amount which must be adapted to the number of French partners and the ambition of the project, for a duration of 5 years
The Japanese-French consortia must have submitted their proposals to ANR website before June 5, 2023 at 10AM CEST. The same proposals must be also submitted on JST-CREST before June 06 ,2023 at 12pm (UTC+9).
- National regulations for French applicants and description of the three research areas
- Application form "Exploring Unknown Materials"
- Instructions on how to fill the "Exploring Unknown Materials" form
- Application form "Society 5.0 System Software"
- Instructions on how to fill the "Society 5.0 System Software" form
- Application form Modèles du document scientifique "MultiSensing"
- Instructions on how to fill the "MultiSensing" form
- "Exploring Unknown Materials" submission website
- "Society 5.0 System Software" submission website
- "MultiSensing" submission website
Contacts ANR :
Exploring Unknown Materials: Nela ROY Nela.ROY(at)agencerecherche.fr +33 1 73 54 83 05
Society 5.0 System Software: Aladji KAMAGATE Aladji.KAMAGATE(at)anr.fr +33 1 78 09 80 59
MultiSensing: Anthony PETIT Anthony.PETIT(at)anr.fr +33 1 73 54 81 41
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.