Trans-Atlantic Social Innovation Call for Proposals
Within the framework of the T-AP network Trans-Atlantic Platform in the humanities and social sciences, ANR participates in the call for proposals Social Innovation, which aims to support international projects likely to promote a better understanding of societal and social transformations and the role of social innovation.
The call brings together funding organizations from Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland and the United Kingdom. It is open to teams with members from at least three of these countries. Teams must include partners from both sides of the Atlantic.
Research partners will receive funding from the funding agency from their respective country of origin for projects that will last from 24 to 36 months.
Collaboration through this call will enable researchers to:
- address social challenges, such as the digital divide; urban and rural developments and cohesion; access to public services and infrastructure; ethnic conflicts; human rights and legislation; the current state of democracy; and equality and social, political and human values;
- earn from the experiences of multisectoral collaboration for social innovation practiced on both sides of the Atlantic (e.g., innovative forms of economic organization, new digital technologies and accessibility; global and local environmental issues and sustainable development; strategies for social cohesion; integration of health and social care services; and improvement of education and overcoming of linguistic barriers);
- apply and adapt approaches from one locale to another; and
- generalize and/or scale up local experiences.
- List of selected projects
Proposals must be submitted, in English, by the international coordinators, via the submission site, respecting the format and modalities requested, available on the site.
Learn more about the call for proposals and the application process : https://www.transatlanticplatform.com/social-innovation
For the ANR Budget document, be sure to enable macros.
e-mail : severine.boue(at)agencerecherche.fr
e-mail : lionel.obadia(at)agencerecherche.fr
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.