PRIMA – Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area call for proposals - Section 2 2022
- Prevent and reduce land and water salinization and pollution due to agri-food activities
- Improving the sustainability of agro-pastoralism in the Mediterranean Region under the context of climate change
- Enabling the transition to healthy and sustainable dietary behaviour
Consortia must include at least three legal entities established in three different countries considered as Participating States, out of which:
- at least one must be established in Croatia, Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
- at least one must be established in Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey
For projects selected for funding, each partner of the consortium will be funded directly by its respective national funding organisation. Therefore, all national regulations apply. In particular, the French applicants must read the document entitled “Modalités de participation pour les partenaires sollicitant une aide de l’ANR” available on this webpage.
- List of selected projects
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.