Energy efficient and decarbonised systems
The programme ‘Energy efficient and decarbonised systems’ (Systèmes énergétiques efficaces et décarbonés, SEED) is based on the dynamics initiated by previous ANR programmes:
- the EESI programme (Energy efficiency and reduction of CO2 emissions for industrial systems), initiated in 2009
- the CO2 programme (CO2 Capture and Storage), with calls for proposals from 2005 to 2008
- the Stock-E programme (Innovative Energy Storage) for the thermal aspects
- the H-PAC programme for the hydrogen production from fossil fuels
- the HABISOL programme for the energetic equipments of buildings.
The aim of the SEED programme is to strengthen academic and industrial French communities in the field of energy efficiency and of their capacity to answer to the challenges associated with the climate change and the dependence on fossil fuels.
The programme objectives are :
- Reduction of primary energy consumption and associated CO2 emissions by increasing energy efficiency in industry and buildings;
- Valorise heat, whether rejected by industry or generated from renewables, and particularly through storage;
- Contribute to the development of the CO2 Capture, Storage and Valorisation technologies, in order to remove emissions from industrial sources and to achieve the stated goals of reducing global emissions.
The project must be submitted by the coordinating partner in electronic form no later than the 3rd of May 2011 at 1:00 pm (Paris time).
Each partner must sign and scan his submission document, and upload it on the submission website no later than the 27th of May 2011 at 1:00 pm (Paris time, France).
Technical, administrative and financial questions
Tel: +33 (0)1 73 54 82 37
SEED Programme Director
CO2 Programme Director
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.