Alzheimer’s disease and related diseases (MALZ)
The Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) launches the second call for proposals of the national programme on “Alzheimer’s disease and related diseases”.
The aims of the call for proposals are:
- to increase the basic knowledge on Alzheimer’s disease and related diseases
- to favor interdisciplinary research on Alzheimer’s disease in order to increase cooperation between basic, clinical and industrial research
- to support research projects exploiting pre-existing groups of patients/cohorts or biological resources.
This programme comes into support of the French « Alzheimer Plan 2008-2012 ».
Main themes :
- Compensatory and pathophysiological mechanisms
- Characterization of behavioral and cognitive disorders
- Identification and validation of disease markers
- Development and critical analysis of experimental models
- Identification of new therapeutic targets and validation of therapeutic approaches in experimental models.
Deadline for submission of proposals (electronic submission only): 14 February 2012 at 13h00 Paris time.
Deadline for submission of signed paper document: 14 March 2012 at 13h00 Paris time.
For additional information, please contact preferably by e-mail:
Tel.: +33 (0)1 78 09 80 88
The appelsprojetsrecherche.fr portal centralises all information on calls for proposals and calls for applications from ADEME, ANR, Inserm including ANRS, Anses and INCa. It provides a simplified access to upcoming and ongoing calls, giving a greater visibility to funding opportunities. Following their closing date, the calls remain published for a few months.