Ecole diplômante en aéronautique et astronautique
Mots-clés : aéronautique; ingénierie spatiale; aerospace engineering
The EUR TSAE is based on a strong environment. First of all, Toulouse is the European capital of aeronautics and space (with nearly 100,000 jobs in the Toulouse area). In addition, Toulouse is a major university hub (3 major universities, more than a dozen engineering schools), with many laboratories working wholly or partly for the aerospace sector.
There are four main objectives behind the creation of the EUR TSAE:
- Attracting the best foreign master's students in the framework of a PhD track;
- Increasing the number of PhD engineers in the aerospace industry;
- Increasing international research collaborations;
- Developing the multidisciplinary dimension of aerospace engineering.
EUR TSAE only funds students, through three levers for the 4 main objectives indicated above:
- Outgoing scholarships. These are intended for students in one of the two engineering programs at ENAC and ISAE-SUPAERO for an internship in a foreign research laboratory as part of a PhD track;
- Incoming scholarships. These are intended for foreign students who are aiming for one of the Aeronautics and Space master's degree courses with a documented PhD track project;
- Half doctoral scholarships. They participate in the financing of doctorates in aerospace engineering. That funding is however limited either to interdisciplinary work or to international co-supervision.
This last year of operation led to the awarding of 7 outgoing scholarships and 5 incoming scholarships. Two interdisciplinary PhDs were co-funded by EUR TSAE. There was no international cotutelle PhD thesis this year due to the withdrawal of a candidate.
L'auteur de ce résumé est le coordinateur du projet, qui est responsable du contenu de ce résumé. L'ANR décline par conséquent toute responsabilité quant à son contenu.
Acronyme projet : TSAE
Référence projet : 17-EURE-0005
Région du projet : Occitanie
Discipline : 2 - SMI
Aide PIA : 3 669 000 €
Début projet : janvier 2018
Fin projet : janvier 2028
Coordinateur du projet : Grégoire CASALIS
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org