Laboratoires d'excellence hors Idex
Référence projet : 11-LABX-0007
RST : Stephan DE BIÈVRE
Etablissement Coordinateur : Fondation I-SITE Université Lille Nord-Europe
Région du projet : Hauts de France
Discipline : 1 - Math Info
Aide de l'ANR 3 660 400 euros
Investissement couvrant la période de février 2012 à décembre 2022
The Labex CEMPI was created on March 1, 2012. It received 3.6M euros in funding in the period 2012-2016 (out of a total of 5M).
-Collaborations with the CEMPI affiliated institutes were stimulated through common PhD supervision (1 with KU Leuven, 2 with SISSA), mutual visits and joint scientific events.
-Three “Working Seminars” were created, to foster collaboration between the 2 partner laboratories Painlevé and PhLAM.
-Five “Painlevé-CEMPI-PhLAM Thematic Semesters have been organized in 2013-2017, on different CEMPI research themes.
- Openings for Master’s, PhD and post-doctoral positions are announced yearly via the web and through posters sent to over 120 institutions in France and abroad. As a result, since September 2012, 43 Master’s students (out of a total of 225) and 21 Ph.D. Students (out of a total of 90), joined the CEMPI programs with CEMPI funding. Thirteen postdocs funded by CEMPI (out of a total of 25) have joined the program. Three more will join CEMPI in 09/2017.
- Interaction with local and national industries was intensified, in collaboration with the Equipex FLUX, in particular for the development of improved or new manufacturing processes of optical fibers.
- Two projects for FEDER funding were obtained for the period 2013-2015.
– A new CPER Photonics for Society was approved in 2015.
– R. Cluckers (Lab. P. Painlevé) received an ERC consolidator grant (2013). The physical biology team at PhLAM is partner of an ERC grant coordinated by Ghent University. V. Gritsenko (Lab. P. Painlevé) and A. Mussot (PhLAM) joined the IUF in 2013 and 2015. F. Kassel (Lab.P. Painlevé) obtained the CNRS Médaille de Bronze (2015) and an ERC grant (2016). J.-C. Garreau received the Leconte prize of the French Academy of Sciences (2015).
- A “CEMPI Subseries’’ of the LNM/LNP Series (Springer) was created. For details, see math.univ-lille1.fr/%7Ecempi/.
- A. Virelizier (Painlevé) was awarded, with V. Turaev, the Ferran Sunyer i Balaguer prize 2016.
L'auteur de ce résumé est le coordinateur du projet, qui est responsable du contenu de ce résumé. L'ANR décline par conséquent toute responsabilité quant à son contenu.